Hello,
I hope this is the right place to ask  this, I originally wanted to post it in
the mozilla.dev.tech.xpinstall Google Group, but that Forum seems to be solely
populated by Spambots.
I'm currently working on a standalone  Xul Application in which I want to use
the Mozilla update mechanism, and I'm having some trouble to get it all running
properly. I've got the update server all  setup and the auto updater working so
that it checks for updates on the server, but I can't figure out how to create
an actual update. I've found this page in the Wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/UpdateGeneration
But it only describes how to use the tools to generate a mar file from a set of
files, not what these files look like and how they need to be structured. Can
anyone here help me out with this?

Kind regards,
Florian