Hi,

by running the gtk/tests/test.cpp code, I have noticed that the embedded Gecko
engine cannot get the focus. The GtkEntry for the URL and the GtkNotebook page
headers are highlighted when tabbing through them but the notebook "leaf", the
page content cannot. E.g. the entry for the Google search box doesn't get
keyboard events, although all other events seem to get through. E.g. clicking
on the keyboard icon in the right side of the search entry box shows the
on-screen keyboard and it accepts clicks which make the letters appear in the
search box. So, everything seems to work except the keyboard focus.

I am using 64-bit Fedora 17, xulrunner-16.0.2 and mozembed tip (29ac0fe51754)
with the previously posted patch.

I also noticed that gtk/x11/moz-web-view.cpp and gtk/win32/moz-web-view.cpp are
very different. Why? The keyboard focus problem may be solved by unifying them,
no? Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Zoltán Böszörményi