Hi all,

I have a working embedded gecko browser, however, if I visit my website and
return the appropriate ETags, everything works as expected, but if I close the
program containing gecko then reopen it again, and visit the same site, it does
not get the data from the cache the first time, but instead loads it all from
the server again, and upon revisiting the site (while keeping the program
opened) it obeys the etags and retreives from the cache (as I was expecting it
too).

I have been debugging deep inside of the code of gecko (lots of fun, and
learning lots about how a browser like this is written) but was hoping someone
may have the answer for me sooner than it will take me to figure it all out.

Any ideas ?

Thanx in advance
Jason Anderssen