Hi,

I almost expected this answer. Actually, we already have the working code in a
Javascript component, which we previously called via JavaXPCOM. Since we are
now forced to write our own C++ XPCOM access layer, I thought it would make
sense to also migrate the component code in order to limit the number of
project languages. I also THOUGHT it could't be difficult. Naive I was.

Another reason for trying the rewrite was the fact that I am not able to get
the Javascript component registered. See my other post.

Thanks,
Christian