Hi,

I'm using GeckoFX with C#.NET. Some text in the page can be selected. This text
is composed of one or more DOM elements. I want to retrieve the selected text
in the page.

geckoWebBrowser.Window.Selection is an accessor for a GeckoSelection object
which contains some informations such as

    AnchorOffset: offset within the (text) node where the selection begins,

    FocusOffset: offset within the (text) node where the selection ends.

I can't find how to get all the nodes & offset where selection starts and ends,
or how can I can get a range of all elements spanned by the selection.

How can I do this?

Thanks

Christian.