*Theme: Beginning of train 72*

Meeting notes: [1]
Vidyo recording: [2]

   - jrgm has submit a sample of a malformed Firefox CSP error report to
   the Firefox engineer responsible for CSP. When the report contains unicode
   characters Firefox appears to send an incorrect Content-Length header.

   - As major development on Signin Unblock comes to its final stages,
   rfeeley is working on a SUMO article for "Why is this happening to me?"
   that explains to users why their signin is being blocked.

   - Train 70.3 has been cut, which enables "Devices View" for 10% of
   users. jbuck was preparing to deploy.

   - Train 71 has been cut too!

   - Major news, all services have been fully migrated from Node 0.10 to
   Node 4.6! Looking to the future, we are flipping on Node 6 testing on
   Travis so we are ready when Node 6 is LTS.

   - The Toronto Sprint is coming together, our problem is "How can we
   encourage more users to become multi-device users?"

   - We found out the hard way that `var self=this;` is a footgun waiting
   to happen. A `window.self` exists, which is equal to a WindowProxy of the
   window object. If `self.PROPERTY` is referenced without a local `var
   self=this` declaration, that's considered completely valid syntax. This
   allowed an unfortunate bug to go uncaught by our linters because we
   accidentally removed a `var self=this`. We decided that fat arrows are the
   future.

Two notes to close off.

First, if you do local FxA development, make sure you use Node 4.6. Node <
4.6 is no longer officially supported. Node 6.0 is not yet supported and
may break for you.
Second, Monday is Thanksgiving in Canada. All Monday FxA Web Coordination
meetings are pushed to Tuesday.

Thanks!
Shane

[1] - https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/fxa-engineering-coordination