Hey guys,

Earlier today we had our demo session. Below are some of the highlights

* rfeeley showed the Universal Notepad app [1]. This app stores all of your
scratch data in one location and is encrypted locally. It is relevant to
FxA/Sync because ideally that pad would be synced across multiple devices.
The goal is for this to go through Test Pilot.

* vladikoff demoed a fxa-bugzilla-mirror script [2]. It imports all public
bugzilla bugs into the repository. Additionally, it uses a bot account to
perform the syncing so that an individual person is not tied to the bug.

* vladikoff also talked about serverless cron jobs [3]. These services
utilize AWS lamada and can perform functions on a schedule. Possibly use
cases could be for the bugzilla mirror script, syncing resources and
testing. It could also lead to less reliance on circleci containers.

* pb followed up on a demo about fxa-test [4]. He created a custom
organization for this testing. If you would like access, ask pb. The
repository has the potential to be noisy with emails.

* vladikoff demo variations of the first run page [5][6].

If you would like to watch recording, check it out here [7]!

[1] - https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/hoverpad/
[2] - https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-bugzilla-mirror
[3] -
https://blog.readme.io/writing-a-cron-job-microservice-with-serverless-and-aws-lambda/