Hello folks, hope you're all still wearing your festive Hawaiian shirts
from sunny Orlando,

The mobile tech leads met on Wednesday, Dec 12 (NA/AU timezones).  I was
speaking a good deal so the notes are incomplete
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ZqcDtmedjAykVveOlZSFYP5tWi2i6G5dCzUuHEBY0U/edit#heading=h.bgkfa7nsing>.
Two topics this week:

   1. I broke down what work still needs to be done to get the Reference
   Browser to use a single networking stack (Necko, via GeckoView) in
this Google
   document

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12FyNx4aIkEyYytA-cOWTedj_7LE1ZjrtEz-PPq_pJ74/edit#>.
   There's been a lot of progress here (hat tip to the GeckoView and Android
   Components teams!) but still lots of work to do.
   2. The Lockbox for Android product needs better run-time diagnostics out
   of the Application Services Sync 1.5 stack.  That's been known for a while;
   expect a breakdown document tracking outstanding work next week.

Until next week,
Nick