Hi Enrico,

Thanks for messaging us. Unfortunately, at this time, Firefox Accounts can
only be used as an authentication system by Mozilla related properties. We
have a goal of opening up to 3rd parties, though this is unlikely to happen
for the next several quarters until we figure out how all of that should
work operationally.

Thanks again,
Shane