Since documentation was a hot topic of conversation last night, I figured
I'd post a very rough draft of the relier checklist
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18l-EKwDyKwnUYUsvtud7j6AwfOe_ZA93YEkrBIjJe1Y/edit#heading=h.xr0oqh70wemf>
wrote about earlier in the quarter. The feedback you provided was very
helpful in pointing out areas of confusion, and I hope we can use that
feedback to minimize friction and confusion for future reliers.

My request is simple, more feedback! It's still a bit hand-wavy, the hope
is to provide reliers with a page or two of guidance that allows them to
run from top to bottom and say "yup, did that, that too, that's not
applicable," and by the end feel somewhat confident their integration will
"Just Work".

Next steps:

   - Further refine the checklist (nudge nudge, more feedback please!)
   - Add a small bit of context for each heading
   - Put the content up in a public place so we can point reliers at it
   - Finally, build documentation around each of the important concepts
   - Work with John and Grace to understand what they are working and how
   to combine forces

I'm not sure how long to wait before putting the checklist on the AS site,
it seems like even in its current state the checklist could be useful for
reliers looking to integrate.

Shane