Hello citizens,

<bugle>
The Android Tech Leads meeting has bumped off the Mobile Tech Leads
meeting.  ATL is more narrowly focused on Android and will bring together
the "next wave" of Android Components and Application Services consumers:
the project that must not be named Fenix and Fire TV and others as well as
Lockbox for Android.
</bugle>

The tech lead heads of the five families" got together around a big table
to discuss the syndicate's fortunes.  Concrete outcomes:

   1. Android Components will learn from Lockbox's experience and encrypt
   FxA and Sync credentials using the data storage API
   <https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/android-components/issues/2229>.
   2. Don Lee (Colin) will circulate a demo of best practices for using
   Leak Canary to avoid memory leaks early.
   3. Don Comella (Mike) will push an early version of a shared Gradle
   plugin <https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/android-automation-tools> to
   capture shared build code across the ecosystem.

Here are the fairly complete notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13A6BEQa06mtJsqExuxSrfblwM3OS5QEdZJ8K4_x7wUE/edit#heading=h.qp2qs1xlgv67>
.

In case you couldn't tell, I re-watched the Godfather last week -- great
film!  Still working on the accent,
Nick

P.S.  Please let me know what additional lists I should circulate these
summaries to.