To whom it may concern,

I'm currently facing several issues trying to deploy a Firefox Accounts Server. The official documentation seems to be outdated, and I can't get the new monorepo (https://github.com/mozilla/fxa) to work as expected.

I especially face many problems of dependencies and interdependencies between the different services provided by the monorepo.

I know other people tried this installation process and had similar issues. I would appreciate it if you could point me to a more updated and/or precise documentation set.

My last bullet point would be to know what are Mozilla's plans about this project (still maintained ?, part of the roadmap ?, ... ) ?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best regards.
--
téïcée <https://www.teicee.com/?pk_campaign=Email>        *Clément RIVIERE*

Quartier Kœnig - 153, rue Géraldine MOCK - 14760 Bretteville-sur-Odon
02 72 34 13 20 | www.teicee.com <https://www.teicee.com/?pk_campaign=Email>

téïcée sur facebook <https://www.facebook.com/teicee> téïcée sur twitter <https://twitter.com/Teicee_fr> téïcée sur linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/t-c-e> téïcée sur viadeo <https://fr.viadeo.com/fr/company/teicee> Datadocké