Hello,

I am Puneeth Chanda a sophomore computer science student, I am currently
working on *falkon* browser which is a KDE application, it is one of the
kinds of browsers out there and made using qt web engine, this browser
lacks the feature of bookmarks sync etc which is a common feature in all
other major browsers such as Firefox, safari etc.

So the idea is to implement this using firefox sync and in the process, I
came across this onepw
<https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-server/wiki/onepw-protocol> protocol,
but it was archived and the new one is
https://mozilla.github.io/application-services/docs/accounts/welcome.html.

Can you please give me confirmation which one is the correct one? , and is
there anything I need to know before using this.

It would be great and a lot helpful for this, waiting for your reply.

With Regards,
Puneeth Chanda,
GitHub <https://github.com/puneeth2001> || FOSS@Amrita
<https://amfoss.in/accounts/212/>