Hi All,

As you are probably all aware Mozilla is removing the B2G Code from Mozilla
Central, so the B2G Community is looking for options, and today we are looking
at hacking AOSP to put in lieu fennec which will work as the only system UI.

For that purpose we need hackers to help us testing this don't hesitate to join
if you are interested to help us building the an AOSP with a web front-end !

For further details you can follow-up the discussion on discourse here:

Join us on mozilla IRC #b2g or on telegram https://telegram.me/B2GOS

Any help will be welcome to speed up the hacking of AOSP, you can also relay
this message to any person you feel that can be interested to it !

Thanks in advance for any involvement !

B2GOS lover

dev-fxos mailing list