Hello everybody,

I don't want to keep you back from some reactions on dev.oxidforge.org.

I got a lot proposals for naming the baby:

Stew (via Facebook):
• Oxid tool box,
• Oxid sand box,
• Oxid playground,
• Oxid expansion net.
• OXID Anvil. Swiss Army Knife seems toooooo long

Marco:
• OXID swiss knife (via AW Facebook)
• OXID dev channel

Tomas (via Skype):
• OXID developer network (ODN)

Sascha J. Hauf (via mailing list)
• OxidColpa

Sascha Schilling (via facebook)
• Oxid Action

Pratyush Kumar (via LinkedIn)
• Oxorate

Any more ideas from your site? I would like to setup a poll, either on
OXIDforge or in forums.

Furthermore, the post to twitter & co. returned 42 clicks. 3 users are
already logged on.

Björn Schotte recognized it very early and claimed about a display error
that is fixed now.

Best of all: Thomas Wiesseckel (PHP User) :-)
"... start of commits will take a while but our readers like to see
OXID ... with that service, you are far ahead. I'll keep the fingers
crossed that it will cause a furor ..."

Finally, he asked me if I wanted to write a print article for PHP User
about Community Building. Of course I want to :-) Will get back to this
list for proof reading. The deadline is Jan 5th.

Regards
Marco