Hi,

sure. But think of my health and my poor family as well! ☺

Regards
Marco

Von: dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org
[mailto:dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org] Im Auftrag von Ashant Chalasani
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Februar 2011 14:47
An: dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org
Betreff: Re: [oxid-dev-general] Inviting OXID Developers to Local Meet-ups

Actually since these events are regional and distributed, IMHO it will be OK to
have the Stammtisches close in date to each other.  What do you think?

Ashant
__
http://www.euroblaze.de

2011/2/11 Marco Steinhaeuser
<marco.steinhaeu...@oxid-esales.com<mailto:marco.steinhaeu...@oxid-esales.com>>
Hi Ashant,

thanks for your feed back.
Actually, it is just a bit of organization. All we need is a reservation at a
big enough (round) table in a quite pub and a wiki page for ideas and
registration:
http://wiki.oxidforge.org/OXID_Entwicklerstammtisch_Stuttgart_(Datum)

> When would be a good time for this?
Let's see - we have this meet-up in Leipzig in March, the unconference in
Freiburg in Mai - how about June?

Regards
Marco