Hello guys,

the lastseen products are only saved into the session, when you use
"$oView->getLastProducts() " in details, e. g.:

[{ assign var=something value=$oView->getLastProducts() }]

Example for smx_oxviewconfig.php:

---

class smx_oxviewconfig extends smx_oxviewconfig_parent
{
    public function smxLastSeen()
    {
        $oHistoryArtList = oxNew( 'oxarticlelist' );
        $oHistoryArtList->loadHistoryArticles( null );
        return $oHistoryArtList;
    }
}

---