Hi Everyone,

I have a small problem in my shop admin panel.

I installed a clean copy of PE 4.8.0 with database name "pe_480"

I had a PE old version database "pe_old", I updated the database to the
latest 4.8.0 with all oxid updates (I updated only the database not files).
After update in oxshops I see PE in OXEDITION and 4.8.0 in OXVERSION.

But when I point the clean PE installation files to the updated database
and log into the admin panel. I see Community Edition in the top right
corner instead of Professional Edition 4.8.0

Can anybody tell me why I see Community Edition instead of Professional
Edition.

Looking forward to your quick reply.

--
*Mit freundlichen Grüßen,*