Hi Linas,

we hav an very important module that will be released open source in the
next week.
With that module it will finally be possible to version module settings
in a project.

It has to extend oxUtilsObject which has an own loop to ensure that it
is overloadable.

So we take your note very serious, but in some points you can't
imagigine what makes problems in projects and what we as an agency had
to do to fix / solve that.

I will keep you updated! :-)

Best regards,

Joscha