Hi Alex,

I got an similar problem and couldn't find an solution, too. So I created new baskets instead of reusing the existing one (like you do with "clone").

But beware that oxNew() will return everytime the same instance, if you pass only the class-name to the function. So you have to add an weird second parameters, which will be passed to the constructor of your new class. But that's ok, because oxBasket will ignore it.

$oBasket = oxNew( 'oxbasket', null );

Best regards,
Maximilian