Von: dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org
[mailto:dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org] Im Auftrag von Hardik Badani
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2014 12:29
An: Dev General
Betreff: [oxid-dev-general] Paypal Redirect

Hello All,

I have one query regarding default paypal module in OXID.

After successfully integrates, It redirects to paypal site from step-3 and on
successful payment it returns back to step-4, where further we need to submit
order.
It is bit confusing flow for our customer.

So, they want us to redirect to paypal site from step-4 and on successful
payment they want it to return back directly on thank you page.

Can we somehow modify this..?

If anyone can help here, it would be much more appreciates.

Thank You.