Hi,

For some reason when I upload article images they are uploaded to the right
directory but when I click preview the images do not display. The path in
URL seems to be okay. But when I see the generated path on Disk, the path
and generated images are were not there.

It is a windows system that I have so writing permission is there.

Has someone an idea what the problem could be??

I couldn't find the place in code where the actual images are generated
from the master images when they are being displayed. Can someone tell me
where it is done so that I can debug why the problem is occuring.

*Mit freundlichen Grüßen | **Warm Regards**,*

Mirza Ahmad
M +4917645387460 | Skype: ahtasham82