Hi Marco,

I would not recommend to use the normal database for session storing - particularly not in high load scenarios, because DB load is already a serious bottleneck then.

Storing the Session Data in Memcache was a solid, reliable and scalable solution in a setup, I had to manage some years ago, like it is mentioned in the article.

But nonetheless, thanks for the info.

Regards, Dirk