----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: "Dirk Ollmetzer" <dirk.ollmet...@ollmetzer.com>
Gesendet: ‎17.‎08.‎2016 21:47
An: "dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org" <dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org>
Betreff: Re: [oxid-dev-general] Blog post: session handling in OXID eShop 6

Hi Marco,

I would not recommend to use the normal database for session storing -
particularly not in high load scenarios, because DB load is already a
serious bottleneck then.

Storing the Session Data in Memcache was a solid, reliable and scalable
solution in a setup, I had to manage some years ago, like it is
mentioned in the article.

But nonetheless, thanks for the info.

Regards, Dirk