Hi Alexander,

thank you for your email and interest for OXID eShop V6 BETA1.
During our development process we make some spikes and for that we create some
experimental branches, on which we want to proof our concepts and run all the
tests. Only approved and fully implemented concepts will be merged to master
branch.

In this case it is also an experimental branch. So, please ignore it!

Talking about namespaces or other changes in the OXID eShop Version 6.0 BETA1,
we are at the moment at the final phase of the BETA1 release. So, the concept
of namespaces or other changes and how to deal with them in the modules will be
provided soon with the release. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sorry for inconvenience!

Best Regards,
Vilma Liorensaityte

On 11 Nov 2016, at 16:06, Alexander Nostadt <a...@tro.net<mailto:a...@tro.net>>