Hi guys!

While updating a live instance version we stumbled onto something. For some
reasons we generally don’t want to use automatic database migrations on live
systems without explicitly knowing what will happen on that exact system. To
know what happened earlier on staging- or testing-systems is nice, but not
sufficient for us.

We tried to use the doctrine parameters `--dry-run` and `--write-sql` to get a
preview before running the actual migrations, but we couldn’t pass these
parameters on. Did anyone else run into this, and has found a way to pass on
doctrine parameters?

Basically we’re looking for something like:

vendor/bin/oe-eshop-db_migrate migrations:migrate --dry-run

Best Regards

Amely Kling
Product- und Processmanager     [cid:2B2D787C-D71E-486C-A40E-DC65C61045BA]
<http://www.noriskshop.de/>

Telefon
Fax
E-Mail
Web     +49 89 599 760 78 0
+49 89 599 760 78 90
akl...@noriskshop.de<mailto:akl...@noriskshop.de>
noriskshop.de<http://www.noriskshop.de/>

<https://www.facebook.com/noriskshop>
[cid:0D874F99-6840-46AB-A7DF-8EA1D09BDC3A] <https://www.facebook.com/noriskshop>

norisk GmbH – Dachauer Str. 233 – 80637 München
Amtsgericht: München HRB 184603 – Geschäftsführer: Dominik Haupt, Christian
Elsner – USt.-ID: DE272082529
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.
*** This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.