Hi

Your yaml file was valid :-). However, i think you won't get with it what you
are looking for.
Also repeating the tab with these 3 fields is not the solution for what you
want - i if i understood you right.

I recommend you reading more about dialogs, about the different kind of fields
we have, etc.
I guess what you are looking for is a combination of a Multivalue and a
Composite field. See:
- https://documentation.magnolia-cms.com/display/DOCS/Multivalue+field
- https://documentation.magnolia-cms.com/display/DOCS/Composite+field

This should be feasible.
However, since you considered yourself as a Magnolia beginner ... do your stuff
step-by-step.
You should rather understand what you do then expecting complete solutions for
complex use cases.

My last recommendation:
- Create a dialog with a multi value field (to understand the multi value
concept)
- Do the same with a composite field.
- Try to combine these 2 approaches.

Good luck!