Hello Giancarlo

What is a "TWO template"?

Note that you also can use a prototype with the community edition (CE).
On CE you have only one site - but on this site, you can define a prototype.
Depending on the bundle or webapp you are using, the site on a CE bundle maybe
optimized for travel demo. But you can configure it for your own requirements.

Your last sentence ...
>> I also can't use the "Site" app, since the module is a companion to a normal
>> Web site, which most likely will use that allowed one Site spot. <<
... i do not understand.

Btw. I recommend to use the latest version - atm this would be Magnolia 5.5.4

Further reading:

- https://documentation.magnolia-cms.com/display/DOCS/Site+definition
- https://documentation.magnolia-cms.com/display/DOCS/Releases
-