You know, we might be able to have our cake and eat it too. Just call it PTS, and pretend it is an acronym.

Byron

On 2/20/14 9:55 AM, Christopher Lee wrote:
Hi all,

I would say that *if* the majority of the team agreed to this, let's move
forward with this name.

I know it's unlikely we're going to have everyone happy with a project name.
The point of 'it could be a product name' is very subjective given some very
strange startup product names out there that I would clearly thought were
internal names.  :)

Chris

On Feb 20, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Martin Thomson <m...@mozilla.com> wrote:

I think that this fails one of the basic criterion that Andreas laid out.
Namely, that it can very easily be mistaken for a product name.  I can imagine
taking this to a public announcement.

On 2014-02-20, at 00:57, Romain Testard <rtest...@mozilla.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for your input regarding re-naming the project.
This came to a draw between Loop and Archway and we decided that Loop is a good
name for the WebRTC application project (the product name will be different).
Loop is concise, fits all of Andreas requirements and can be turned into a verb
just like you do with Skype (Loop me in).

So please use "Loop" to name the project moving forward - a Wiki using the Loop
name will be created and I'll be in touch with some of you to get that going.

If you see any issues with it please let me know!

Romain