Hi,

I've noticed a weird behaviour that seems to have started happening with
Firefox 48, and is apparently happening with the latest Nightly as well. It
looks like Firefox is not sending a DTLS alert anymore when a PeerConnection is
closed. You can test this easily by opening this web page in a couple of tabs:

https://janus.conf.meetecho.com/videocalltest.html

This is a demo of a WebRTC call with media going through my WebRTC server. To
replicate the issue, just choose two different usernames and have one call the
other, and then have one of the two hangup. This will result, for both users,
in a call to the PeerConnection.close(), and about:webrtc confirms both PCs are
indeed closed, but looking at the traffic via Wireshark/tcpdump no DTLS alert
is sent to the server by either of them. This makes the server actually unaware
of the PC being closed.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!
Lorenzo