Hi, I am encountering a WebRTC DTLS issue with Firefox 51 and our WebRTC
gateway, which didn't happen with the previous version 50.  This only happens
when Firefox initiates the call (it works fine when the gateway initiates the
call).  The gateway, after exchanging the Client/Server Hello messages, is
trying to read the server certificate, when it gets an "internal error" from
OpenSSL (version 1.0.1g is being used).  This results in a fatal alert to be
sent back to Firefox.

I went through the release notes at
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/51, but I didn't see any
relevant changes.  Does anyone have any idea what could be happening in this
case?  Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks!
 Uma