You can't get camera and screensharing choices in the same permission
prompt, but you can request one gUM after the other.

Does that work for you?

On 16 Feb 2018 21:04, "Alexander Abagian" <aabag...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I want to make Firefox stream both screen sharing and common webcam video
simultaneously. Is it possible at all ? Chrome lets do it with an external
screen sharing plugin, but here both of the should be produced by
getUserMedia and I haven't find a way how to make it.
mediaDevices.enumerateDevices() does never enumerate screen sharing.
Constraints could contain a single video member for both cam video or the
sharing, but I need them both in the moment.