Hi,

I'm aware of Firefox Platform Status (https://platform-status.mozilla.org/) but
I'd like to know if there are other sources of information for updates on the
Firefox WebRTC features; maybe some place where announcements are made just
like the PSAs done in the discuss-webrtc group
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/discuss-webrtc)

For example, a month ago I wanted to track implementation of the
RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack() method. For Chrome this was easy: their Platform
Status website had (still has) an entry called "RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack"
where it stated that the planned release version would be 65; and also the
discuss-webrtc group has (coincidentally today in the first position) an entry
named "PSA: replaceTrack() shipping in M65", where they give more detail.

However, in Mozilla's Platform Status website there are no results for either
"replaceTrack", "RTCRtpSender", or "RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack". There are not
many useful results either in this google group. However I'm pretty sure the
replaceTrack feature has been developed between Firefox versions 58 and 59: in
Firefox 58, sender.replaceTrack(null) wasn't supported, but in Firefox 59 this
call started working. So, support for a 'null' argument has been added.

I just would like to know if there would have been some resource where I could
have known ahead of time (say a month ago) that this feature was going to be
added to Firefox 59. Same for other similar features.

Kind regards,
Juan