On 8/2/2012 3:19 PM, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
According to the MDN here:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Observer_Notifications#HTTP_requests

HTTP-ON-EXAMINE-MERGED-RESPONSE is:
called *instead* of http-on-examine-response when a response will be
read partially from cache, and partially from the network (HTTP 206 or
304 response). Headers are available on the channel.

---

But it looks like that HTTP-ON-EXAMINE-MERGED-RESPONSE can be sent
*after* http-on-examine-response *and not instead*

Could anybody confirm/verify?

Thanks!
Honza

What you say (that we call both) is definitely true when just simply looking into the code. It can be fixed, however in a bit dirty way. If you feel it should be fixed, please file a bug and CC me.
-hb-