On 12-08-16 12:41 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 8/16/12 12:07 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
I agree with Benjamin here.  In fact, I think if we take out item 4
completely Aryeh's proposal still makes sense.  Where the tests live in
our tree should not really matter.

It matters insofar as it makes it more complicated to export our tests
to the official W3C test suite, right?  As long as we solve that problem
in a locaton-agnostic way, we should be fine.

I would imagine having a manifest somewhere which points to the tests which can be submitted would solve that problem, right?

Ehsan