On 18.10.2012 20:05, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
If your patch falls in a range which
causes more than 4% Ts regression, it will be backed out by our sheriffs
together with the rest of the patches in that range, and you can only
reland after you fix the regression by testing locally or on the try server.

The last point seems excessive. If multiple patches are in the range and you think yours is likely innocent, I think you should be allowed to re-land. Worst case is you'll get backed out a second time, but this seems like it's going to have less time overhead than manually messing with talos.