On 12/11/12 16:49, Marcio Galli wrote:
Touch++, again. Same points I said in September.

Can you give us a reference?

Gerv, do you have an online place that captures the discussion?

You mean the Touch/Tablet discussion?

The reason
I ask this is my interest to really understand what is the current
assumption nowadays on what UA stands for and the complexities involved in
this discussion. Plus I wanted to understand a table about reasoning from
other vendors.

There is no one single place which documents Mozilla's approach to UA strings, partly because we are always re-evaluating in the light of changing circumstances, although there are some useful documents:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Changing_the_UA_String

Gerv