On 04.03.2013 15:48, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 3/4/13 6:26 AM, gNeandr wrote:
Any idea how to fix that problem, any workaround .. catching the
response NOT to throw it to the console?

If you control the server, make sure the Content-Type it returns is not
an XML type (like the fruux.com server does).

No chance to "control" the server (which is Google)

If you control the caller and don't expect to get back XML for this
request, tell the XHR so by setting responseType="text" or whatever you
want on the XHR before the send().

Maybe it was my fault to use .responseType="" because the description for XHR has that and ="text" as string type. But with my code changing to .responseType="text" it works. Had also to change the '.onSucess' parameters not to ask for .responseXML. After those changes it works (fingercrossing)

Günter