On 3/26/2013 9:17 AM, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
On 3/26/2013 12:07 PM, Dave Townsend wrote:
This is awesome, thanks for writing this up, it's made me spot one
more place where Jetpack is failing.

Can we get some more definition around "Runs on all trees that merge
into mozilla-central"? In particular I want to make that true for
Jetpack but I don't know what all those trees are.
  It basically means try + inbound plus whatever project/team branches
are around: fx-team and the disposable branches are the ones I know
about right now.

services-central? UX? I'm just saying that I think it makes sense for this to be a defined list so that when I file a but to turn my test suite on in every tree that matters I don't have to go hunting for them all like I seem to right now.