With the fix to bug 844288 gtest will also need their own directory. I was
planning on allowing users to use <component>/tests folder for their tests
but to go in line with this upcoming change I'll update my patches and
suggest that anyone who adds gtest to use <component>/tests/gtest to
conform with this new style.

I was under the impression this will further recursify our builds making
them more expensive.