Johnathan and I also spoke about this last week, and we were going to sync up
with Gavin to work out details and find an owner for channel-specific
preference enables/disables. We'd only discussed having Nightly-only, up to
Aurora, and up to Beta. Up to early beta is a good addition.

Let me set up a meeting now (I'll include you and gps as well, given his
interest :)

-Alex