It would be nice if we had data indicating how often tests fail on
just one version of MacOS, so we didn't have guess how useful having
10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 tests are.  That's bug 860870.  It's currently
blocked on treeherder, but maybe it should be re-prioritized, since we
keep running into cases where this data would be helpful.

Anyway, disabling the 10.7 tests sounds reasonable to me given no
data, but maybe we continue running these tests on m-c?  Maybe we also
deprecate the 10.7 tests on tryserver, so you only get the tests if
you really really want them?