On 4/26/2013 9:10 AM, Armen Zambrano G. wrote:
Just disabling debug and talos jobs for 10.7 should reduce more than 50%
of the load on 10.7. That might be sufficient for now.

I'd be happy for us to disable all Talos jobs on 10.7, on all trees. I've been keeping track of Talos stuff recently and I have not seen any genuine regressions that are 10.7-specific, so I don't think it's providing us much benefit to run these benchmarks on three Mac platforms simultaneously.

In terms of tracking regressions, it would be better to have more complete data 10.6 alone than to have incomplete data (due to coalescing) on 10.6 and 10.7.