On 7/18/2013 4:32 AM, Mike Hommey wrote:
And it's now done. Thanks to Ted Mielczarek and Ben Hearsum for the
quick reviews, and Aki Sasaki for the buildbot reconfig.

Now we can start discussing what specific features we want to start
using. Bug 895322 has already been filed to use static_assert instead of
MOZ_STATIC_ASSERT.

Bug 895047 and bug 523156 are about changing PRUnichar and jschar respectively to char16_t [wchar_t on Windows], which would eventually give us the ability to do things like stop using NS_LITERAL_STRING("").get() for a const PRUnichar *...
A good resource is http://wiki.apache.org/stdcxx/C++0xCompilerSupport
Our base versions are 4.4 for gcc, and 10.0 for MSVC. I'm not sure what
our lowest supported version of clang is.

I've generally considered this to be 3.1.

--
Joshua Cranmer
Thunderbird and DXR developer