At the summit's Innovation Fairs, Mozilla's program management team will be hosting "Developer Productivity" booths to gather suggestions for streamlining our development processes and reducing developer frustration.

What speed bumps are getting you down? Hardware, software, tools, trees, hg, git, builds, Bugzilla, bugmail, code reviews, office noise, Vidyo, or something else?

Bring your ideas to the Innovation Fairs on Saturday between 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. After the summit, we'll review the suggestions and try to address the most pressing issues. Our plan is for this to be just the beginning of an ongoing improvement program. :)

See you there!

* Chris Peterson (Santa Clara)
* Erin Lancaster (Brussels)
* Lawrence Mandel (Toronto)