On 10/9/13 6:18 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 10/9/13 12:01 PM, Gervase Markham wrote:
In the spirit of learning from this, what's next on the chopping block?

RDF

Yes.

I think that localstore.rdf is the long pole. Not so much because we abuse it for xul persistance, that's OK to fix. The thing that bothers me most is all of those addons that probably still use it.

I'd love if we could get some data about that in particular, and RDF usage in addons in general.

And then there's mailnews, of course. That one's sad. Close, but we moved everyone off of mailnews "just" before it got rid of RDF, IIRC.

Axel