On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:36:12 PM UTC+2, David Rajchenbach-Teller wrote:
> At the moment, there is no good way to do what you need. The only
> solution I can think of would be to configure your popup to be in
> private browsing mode. Would that work for you?

That might be a good solution. The side effects (not adding the page to
history, etc.) are probably things we want anyway.

Should I file a bug about this? It seems to me that it should be possible to
close a window during shutdown without it being restored on restart. The most
flexible option might be an API to cause a window to opt out of session saving
completely.

Matt