cc Lukas and Mark, who have started looking at onboarding material for new
corporate partners.

We also discussed a similar topic in our Oct monthly epm meetup (last week).
Lukas has initiated a conversation with Amie to see about incorporating similar
material into the employee onboarding experience. It may be that we can
collaborate on the creation of the material and provide one resource to all.

Lawrence