Hi,

There is nothing special about FFOS thread scheduling that I'm aware of.
Threads are implemented by the underlying Linux kernel and are scheduled
by the kernel itself.

We use an Android kernel, so thread scheduling on FFOS is affected by
wake locks. I don't know if we use cgroups* or nice levels for
fine-tuning scheduling behavior. We don't have RT scheduling, etc.

The b2g process, which is our main executable, contains a main thread
that is always ready for running (i.e., it's guaranteed to make forward
progress). And b2g uses a number of threads for off-loading long-running
tasks. These threads are scheduled when there is work for them to do,
but might also sleep; it depends on the thread's purpose.

Best regards
Thomas

* /sys/fs/cgroup is empty, so probably not