On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:

> While true, in the new setup we have a different problem: adding or
> removing a .cpp file makes other random .cpp files not compile.

I don't think we should worry much about this until we have more data on
how often it's a problem in practice. The bindings code is "special" in
that you have a single directory pulling in headers from all over Gecko and
files are added or removed from that directory frequently.

If unified builds turn out to cause too many problems, turning them off is
trivial. Most of the actual code changes going into the unified build work
are either good or neutral on their own merits.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w